Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fish friends

Hubby & I went snorkelling today at Cemetary Beach. While snorkelling I was surrounded by fish that are clearly used to people hovering over them. I'm not sure if they were looking for food which I once again forgot to bring with me to the beach. Of course I snapped away with my underwater camera, which I am loving more everyday. As I was going through today's pictures, I came across this GEM of a one, which I HAD to share. Check this out! HOW CUTE IS THIS? It's like they already know me and are so happy to see me again.

7 comments:

Iona said...

Yeah, Ms Cute Pants they sure do have a 'thrilled to see u again' look on them.

Ms Stop Your Noise said...

Girl you are too funny!!!

Celine G said...

Oh my God, that picture is so beautiful. I can feel that the fishes are staring at you with so much love. You have gone to the right place because you are getting to do the things that you like to do specially the snorkeling.

Mom said...

This is very cute.

Rosy said...

So cute. What great fun!

Claude said...

They look so cute and so are you.

Arathi said...

It's lovely and exciting right when you're under water surrounded by all kinds of fish.