Monday, October 06, 2008

Hide and seek

Here's one I chased up this coconut tree while at the driving range a couple of weeks ago. It was none too pleased and I could not help it. Trust me, you'd be doing the same thing if you were here. So, were you able to spot it at first glance, before you clicked on the picture? The sucker camouflages itself quite well, eh? If only we humans had this defensive mechanism built into us. Imagine the drama we'd be avoiding on a daily basis, the people and situations we'd be able to bypass at our own whim. On the flip side, can we talk about the coconuts on that tree? Unlike Bermuda, there's coconuts and coconut trees all around here. Thousands of them. Another thing to add on my list of why I love Cayman. It's coconut time, anytime, all the time.

3 comments:

bichonpawz said...

You are right....never saw a coconut in Bermuda! Check out Key West sometime....they had lots of those!! Another reason for me to visit Cayman I guess...

Anonymous said...

Great capture! Love the picture!

Anonymous said...

Yes, another reason, BB. Whatcha waiting for?

Thanks, Yumna!