Monday, June 02, 2008

Bye Bye Bermuda

It's been a fun run here on Bermuda and now we're moving on to other greener pastures. When we first started this adventure, we had no idea where it would take us next and that was part of the thrill and one we could not pass up. It's been a little over three years, but it has definitely been an adventure of sorts. I will still continue blogging about Bermuda, because there's so much more to tell and I'm not nearly done.

So, where are we moving to? Well, I actually made the move since March and have been loving it. Hubby was able to visit me during the Easter holidays and will be joining me in about a month's time, but before that I will be in Bermuda for about a week in the middle of June to wrap up things, bid my goodbyes to the folks that didn't know I was MIA in BDA for the past few months (which is pretty much everyone).
I will also be blogging about our new place of residence (of course) and will be amalgamating both blogs (or maybe not - I haven't decided yet). So stay tuned...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yehmujhyajezu!

ata bermuda sodun kain yetai puta??

deo borey karu tuka... ani tuzhya naurak!

tuzo mogaso peto

Tigerbutt said...

Cool and congratulations! Still haven't mentioned where you have moved to. Looking forward to reading about your "new place of residence."

fortyfiveminutes said...

From Bermuda to Miami - some people have all the blimmin' luck there is to be had! How exciting!?! I hope your move is hiccup-free (relatively) and the blog stays wonderfully alive with tales of your new home. Is it work that takes you to Miami? Or are you just becoming a shameless sun worshipper?

fortyfiveminutes said...

DUH me! You said you were MIA not moving to MIA. I suppose this says something about the kind of day I've been having so far. I'm sorry. Are you moving back to Toronto then?

Unknown said...

hi there

i was sad to see your post today - i have been avidly reading your blog for the past 2 months now as i am about to move to bermuda. your posts have been a great help and even if i haven't arrived in bermuda yet, i feel as if i have been already. i just want to thank you and hope you will still continue to write about bermuda even if you're already in the new place.

Anonymous said...

you are so lucky.

Unknown said...

i was waiting for the right time to visit you in Bermuda.. it did not happen but certainly you are closer to home-- if you are going to be in Miami. We will meet sooner in that case. What say?

All the very best in your new adventures. La

MS CUTE PANTS said...

Sheldon: LOL Peto???

Tigerbutt: Thanks! I shall mention it soon, along with a new site link.

Forty Five: LOL I love that you thought it was Miami, but it's not, but it's close! You will definitely want to come visit me! FYI because of your MIAMI comment, EVERYONE now thinks I'm in Miami.

May: Thanks for the comment & for delurking. I hope you have a good move to Bda and enjoy the island as much as we have. It truly is beautiful! I will still continue to blog about Bermuda, heck I've been off island for the last 3 months & have still been blogging...Ain't nothin' gonna stop me!

Anon: Thank you.

Laveena: You know where I'm am now (and it's NOT Miami) you'll be sure to visit me, because it's hot hot hot here ALL year round.

bichonpawz said...

Oh! How exciting this is for you!!! And I am very glad that you will be blogging about both places. I have become a daily reader and will look forward to all of your new adventures. I wish you all the best in your new venture!!

MS CUTE PANTS said...

Thanks BichonPawz. I am touched you long in daily to read my blog...