Friday, October 10, 2008

Ch ch ch ch change

My Bermuda folks have already started talking about how cold it is there. They've gone through a major change in temperature in just one week. Although 25 deg Cel is not at all cold, it could seem cooler after a consistently hot summer. It's about to get worse though, or should I say cooler. Pretty soon the seaweed is going to wash up on Bermuda's shores and the water temperature will dip down to levels where most won't even consider going in for a swim. And please, let's not talk about that damp winter weather.

So, what is Cayman going to be like? Well for now I've no idea but I reckon it's going to be pretty much the same, except with lesser showers as we move away from the hurricane season. If February is the coolest month and the average temperature was at 26 deg Cel, I don't think it's going to be any different over the next few months, except perhaps less humid. And while Bermuda's tourism is winding down, Cayman's is just getting into a full swing. And while October is not nearly done, I am looking forward to November, to my first Pirates Week ever. How much are you wishing you could be in Cayman for that?

1 comment:

bichonpawz said...

I would SOOOOOO love to join you for Pirate's Week! Sounds like a great time! Went to one in Key West one time and had a riot!