Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wind it up

I am back in the land of narrower winding roads some with breathtaking views of the ocean, minimal bugs (unlike Cayman) and Michael Jackson mixes on the 5 'o' clock drive home. Bermuda is all these things. This week I realize how much I missed driving on those winding narrow roads as they dip and turn, going as fast as I dare to. For that I am my father's daughter - we're always talking about the curviest roads in Toronto that we like to drive on at super high speeds - like the DVP for one. Cheap thrills, that is, until someone gets pulled over for a speeding ticket. And speaking of my dad, I mean to post this on Father's Day, but as usual, I missed the deadline. So, here's me at the age of probably under a year or so, with my Dad in Bombay. I only post this picture because, once again you probably won't recognize me from looking at it.

6 comments:

may said...

what better way to greet your dad a happy father's day than this gorgeous photo! awesome.

MS CUTE PANTS said...

Thanks May. Now the challenge would be trying to get him to actually visit my blog.

Uncle Afro said...

Hey, I recognise that beautiful face anytime.

bichonpawz said...

Nice memories of your Dad!! I need to look up some of my old photographs!

Ms Stop Your Noise said...

This is so cute!!!!

You still look the same. Cap and all.

ZenDenizen said...

I finally got a clue and updated my Google reader with your new address!

Cute photo! I wish I had a baby pic with my dad but he was already in the US before I was born. Then we just never got around to it...