Monday, May 21, 2007

at a snail's pace

A while back, the Bermuda Post had a new mission statement about processing & distributing mail in a more efficient & timely matter. I can't get an exact quote because their site is down at the moment.

Hubby's cousin in Georgia sent us school pictures of her kids, ThePoser & Smoochie (Thanks Lady!). She mailed them from GA on the 2nd, it was processed in Bermuda on the 14th yet we only received it in our mailbox today.

So, what may I ask, was it doing for an entire week on the island before it got to us? Distribution should only take TWO days after processing. It's not that big an island!

I guess all in all it's not that bad. At least it got here & at least it got here before the May 24 Bermuda Day holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be thankful. It's better than recieving a wedding invitation 3 months after the wedding even though the invitation was sent 6 months in advance

Thanks for the comments on my blog by the way. Enjoying your view as a new resident of Bermy.

MS CUTE PANTS said...

You're so right. After I posted this I read some Bermuda mail stories that made me realize I was not that bad off!

Thanks for visiting & commenting!