Saturday, August 26, 2006

say my name

I try to keep the blog interesting, writing when I only have something worthwhile to say. Thankfully I often get feedback from family & friends and it's definitely a good thing or I'd start to think I was boring.

I can always guarantee that my mom's brother, UncleTigerBeer will read what I have on here - (inside family joke on how he got that name). As an expat working in Saudi Arabia he not only has to be technologically well connected to his own family but to the rest of us spread out all over for all the daily happenings, mundane as it may be. So, not only is he web savvy for his generation, he's also 'big fan of the blog', his words, not mine. Which pleases me to no end.

I have been reading some blogs out there & am just in awe of some of the writing skills that these bloggers possess. I have to say, the best part of this experience, besides the feedback, is assigning code names. So, if you would like a particular code name assigned please email me & let me know now because sooner or later you will become a part of the Bermuda Sun cast - whether you like it or not.

Just kidding!

---


No comments: